First, the composition of microbial slime
Microbial slime is formed by microbial cells and their cohesive substances (polysaccharides, proteins, etc.). Table - shows the composition of the slime attached to it.
Second, the slime thermal resistance of slime
The fouling thermal resistance is a parameter that characterizes the amount of heat transfer resistance produced by the fouling. The greater the thermal resistance of the dirt, the worse the effect of heat transfer and cooling.
(1) The thermal resistance of scale increases proportionally with the increase of the adhesion of slime and calcium phosphate
(2) In the case of the same amount of attachment, the thermal resistance of the slime is much greater than the thermal resistance of the calcium phosphate
(3) The greater the protein content and the burning loss in the slime, that is, the larger the microbial content, the greater the thermal resistance of the dirt
It can be seen from the above that slime and microorganisms have a very significant effect on the cooling effect of the cooling water system
Third, the malfunction caused by microbial slime
The faults caused by microbial slime in the cooling water system are roughly as follows:
(1) The slime adheres to the metal surface of the heat exchanger (cooling) to reduce the cooling effect of the cooling water;
(2) A large amount of slime will block the passage of cooling water in the heat exchanger (water cooler), so that the cooling water will not work; a small amount of slime will reduce the cross-sectional area of the cooling water passage, thereby reducing the flow and cooling of the cooling water. Effect, increase pump pressure;
(3) The slime accumulates on the surface of the cooling tower packing or between the packings, blocking the passage of the cooling water and reducing the cooling effect of the cooling tower;
(4) The surface of the metal covered by the slime prevents and reaches the metal surface to exert its corrosion inhibition and scale inhibition effect, prevents the biocide from killing the microorganisms in the slime and the slime, and reduces the efficacy of these agents;
(5) The slime covers the metal surface to form a differentially corroded battery, causing corrosion of these metal equipment;
(6) A large amount of slime, especially algae, is present on the equipment in the system, affecting the appearance of the cooling water system.
Our company launched 3Q series bactericidal algaecide used in circulating cooling water and petrochemical refilling system as biocide and microbial inhibitor. It is also used in air conditioning systems, reservoirs, and any industrial water to prevent the growth of algae and bacteria. The product has a broad-spectrum bactericidal effect, can simultaneously inhibit bacteria, fungi and mold, does not produce drug resistance; the use cost is lower than the general bactericide in the market, and is easy to use; has excellent physical and chemical compatibility, and is used in industrial water treatment. As a fungicide, it can physically dissolve with chlorine, corrosion inhibitor, scale inhibitor and dispersant and most anionic, cationic and nonionic surfactants at normal concentration; it can effectively inhibit bacteria, fungi and cooling water. The growth of algae, which is unmatched by other agents; the pH range is wide, and isothiazolinone is acidic, but it is suitable for a wide range of pH values, even under alkaline conditions. Stability; can naturally degrade into non-toxic substances, and does not cause environmental pollution. Used as a biocide and microbial inhibitor in circulating cooling water systems. It is also used in air conditioning systems, reservoirs, and any industrial water to prevent the growth of algae and bacteria.
Add: Rm2101 No.10 Aixian Street, High-Tech Industrial Zone Dalian China